Introduction to Longevity Medicine
What you’ll learn
- The emerging discipline of longevity medicine.
- The recent clinical efforts and applications in aging and longevity.
- The role of aging in a variety of diseases.
- The underlying mechanisms of aging and longevity.
- The emerging science of aging clocks and deep aging clocks.
- Geroprotectors and the potential longevity interventions.
- The role of motivation and mindset in aging and longevity.
Sign up for Udemy’s course here: https://www.udemy.com/course/introduction-to-longevity-medicine/
* Lonevity.Science or Maya have no affiliation with this course. We recommend it because it a resource we think readers of this site may enjoy.